Yearbooks are a great keepsake of your child’s school year and a great way to remember the fun they had throughout the year. Each yearbook is filled with great color photos of each class and events from the year. The yearbook is published by the NFES PTA and is distributed the last week of school. The students always enjoy signing yearbooks with friends in June.
To order your copy of the 2014-2015 NFES yearbook, complete the 2014-15 yearbook order form and return it to your child’s teacher along with a check payable to NFES PTA. Yearbooks are $20 if ordered before October 17, and $25 if ordered between October 18 and December 12. NO EXTRA COPIES ARE ORDERED, so order your yearbook today! December 12 is the absolute last day to place an order.
To order your yearbook online:
- Visit www.yearbookordercenter.com.
- Enter 10385 for Nuckols Farm.
Online yearbook prices are:
- Online yearbook prices are $23.50 before October 17, 2014.
- Online yearbooks are $28.50 between October 18 and December 12, 2014.
- All online prices include the manufacturer’s credit card fee.
Booster Message Orders
Personalized booster messages can be ordered through the 2014-15 yearbook order form or online through www.yearbookordercenter.com. Booster messages are $3 if ordered through the yearbook order form or $4.50 if ordered online. Messages are limited to 16 words and can be purchased for your child, a teacher or friend.
Sample booster messages include:
- John, so proud of you and your super year! Love, Mommy and Daddy
- Great job, Jane, on a fantastic year! Love Mom, Dad, Max and Spot
- Joe, congratulations on another successful year. We love you! Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and Sam
Photos & Volunteer Photographers
We need your photographs to make our yearbook great! As you take pictures of class and school events and programs throughout the year, please share your photographs with us for possible inclusion in the yearbook. To share your photos electronically:
- Go to www.hjeshare.com
- Enter 10385 for Nuckols Farm
- Follow the directions on the site to upload and label your photos
If you take photos on your iPhone or Droid, you can upload photos directly to the yearbook eshare site with the free Herff Jones eShare app. Just download the app from your phone’s app store, and follow the directions from there.
Photos can also be saved to a CD or flash drive and dropped in the Yearbook File in the School Office. We will do our best to return CDs and flash drives but cannot guarantee their return.
Are you a budding photographer or do you enjoy taking pictures? We need your help to capture the highlights and special memories from the school year. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about volunteer photography needs.
Contact Diana Brown or Deb Harper, Yearbook Chairs, at email@example.com.
Click here to download the 2014-15 yearbook order form.